I deliver on my personal values by:
- Doing a variety of activities: all the usual stuff, and also beach volleyball, hikes, jump rope, cone drills, mixed martial arts, meditation and breathing
- Combining outdoor and indoor workouts – why be in the gym on a gorgeous day?
- Giving you exercise that will make you feel successful regardless of abilities
- Listening and catering to your needs – no burpees if you don’t want to do burpees!
- Coming to you and handling all logistics – so all you do is show up
Oh, and by the way, I’m not a drill sergeant!
I work with real, normal people, just like you. I know you are looking to better yourself, but still want to be able to walk the next day. I don’t like to push people to the extreme – I know when an exercise is challenging enough. And I will teach you, so you too will know when you can push more, or when you need to stop. Yes, your workouts will still offer you challenge (that’s how we change!), but there is a difference between a challenging workout and one that pushes you past your breaking point.
I also like to talk about other stuff than just exercise – motivation, habit change, and planning. There is a lot that goes into creating and maintaining a fitness regime that sticks.
Let’s start making some life-long changes together! Get in touch or learn more about me using the buttons below.