Here’s what to expect from the moment you decide to reach out to me, through to starting with me as a client.
1. You fill out my Needs Assessment, so I can learn more about your current health status, and needs.
2. We schedule an Initial Consultation.
3. During the Initial Consultation we chat. You tell me about yourself, and I listen. It’s an opportunity for us to get to know each other, ensure we will be a good fit, and address any health concerns.
4. You decide if you are ready to move forward, and we schedule your first session
The first session:
During our first session together, we’ll go through the following:
- Paperwork: liability waiver, PAR-Q form, personal trainer/client agreement
- Health assessment: heart rate, blood pressure, weigh, and girth measurements – if you are not comfortable with some of the measurements, we won’t do them!
- Postural assessment
- Cardio test, to establish your current cardiovascular baseline
- Strength testing to establish your current proficiency with basic exercises
Beyond the first session:
- We discuss strategies and commitments you can make, based on what’s a priority to you
- We go through a variety of exercises, based on what you want to work on; you get to keep all of your workouts
- We plan, re-evaluate, and re-strategise as needed to help keep you on track – you are always in control of the commitments, and changes you decide to make!
And there you have it! That’s how we’ll roll! 🙂